Thursday, May 29, 2008


I've attempted to keep a journal of the funny things the kids say and do but just can't seem to keep up. This blog is plan B. I tell myself that my primary goal is to archive these memories & pictures and share them with family and friends. It's probably more acurate to say that I'm collecting evidence so that when the "monkeys" get bigger I can say "You really did all this..." I hope you enjoy!

I've included a picture of the monkeys taking a little nap together. Sweet, huh? Just wait until they wake up!

3 comments:

April said...

There you are !! I love your blog, check out my blog roll. You know most people on it. Look to forward to blogging with you!!

Valarie Lea said...

Hello!!! Welcome to the bloggy world :)

Christie said...

What little sweeties! You'd never be able to tell that they are rounders, huh??? :>) What a sweet idea - John and I were just enjoying the pic!