Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Leprechaun’s are at Work

Today we celebrated St Patrick’s Day in style with green accessories, a St Patrick’s Day parade with Aunt Christie and even some leprechaun mischief.

mistyandkids

My first little leprechaun is such a beauty and never fails to make me smile.  She loved the parade and found that if she blew her whistle before she waved, she received a better response.  What a smart girl!  I love seeing the world through her eyes.  It truly is magical.

ella

My second little leprechaun was quite the charmer in his little green hat.  He was pretty mellow during the parade as it fell near his nap time but he enjoyed the motorcycles and fire trucks.

bryce

This little leprechaun was also responsible for the day’s mischief.

paint

1 case diapers + 1 box of paint =

5 minutes of crazy good fun!

(He used to diapers to reach the paint)

When I found him he said, “I paint” but he immediately stopped smiling when he read my expression.  He had found himself in a sad state once again.  He was caught painting the wall, wearing his sister’s Hello Kitty necklace and he had no where to run.

Today’s prayer: Thank you Lord for helping me laugh through the craziest days, for making my little busy one lovable despite himself, and especially for the “magic” in my Magic Eraser!

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Next time you could just put some molding around it and call it art.

:)