Sunday, February 6, 2011

He’s 4 years old!

bryce2

4 years ago I was on the way to the hospital, hoping I would make it in time, and wondering  who this little boy I was about to meet would be.

I have to admit that he quite surpassed any expectations I may have had.  He was born with big curious eyes that took in the world around him.  In hindsight, I think he was just taking it all in for the day he would be mobile.

His imagination and creativity have always been evident in the latest “You won’t believe what Bryce did” stories  but his mommy knows how big his heart is.  Several times a day he kisses me on a whim and is always looking for someone who might “hold you” or “shuggle” when he gets a little tired.

He’s a peacekeeper and a leader and keeps us in line around here

bryce

and he is health conscious and leads Yoga sessions in the family room in an attempt to keep us fit and mellow.

yoga_bryce 

He is full of love and energy and laughter and he’s ours!

Happy 4th Birthday, Bryce!

We love you!

 

signature

No comments: