Tuesday, November 4, 2008

He’s a Big Boy!

Our little man has learned how to open the refrigerator.  He found this skill last week and has worked hard at honing it.  As proud as I am of new accomplishments, I knew that this was not all good; but it is hard not to smile when you find your precious little one feasting on a healthy snack that he has acquired 100% on his own!

carrots

I know!  He is glorious and those little sucker stained lips just make me want to kiss him head to toe.  What a great day!

I whistled through the afternoon with my little man at my side.  He even helped me fold laundry.  What a good little boy.  He eventually became bored with the bath towels and toddled off to find his own adventure.

Then I heard it, Silence.  I went in search of my little prince.

eggs 

Why?  That’s all I could say.  My little man had cracked at least a half dozen eggs on his little head.  I fussed. I paced. I grabbed my camera (‘cause that’s just the kind of mom I am).

He said “Cheese!”.

Do you ever feel like you are just not being taken seriously?

8 comments:

DD said...

OH MY GOSH! This is so Josie Jo I can't even tell you. I thought this was more first birthday stuff, eh?

Valarie Lea said...

Hahahahhahahhahah Oh my Gosh!!! That is so funny!!!!!! Hahahahahahah!!!!!!

Life on the farm... said...

lol....lol....lol....

Somer said...

Oh no! Nothing is safe! But how cute is he with those eggs on his head!

Suzie said...

Too funny! Silence is scary you never know what you will find

Woman said...

We used a refrigerator lock when Amy was little.

Lorie said...

These are the good old days you'll miss and remember someday if you can believe it!
How precious!

Brandi said...

I was told that I needed to check this one blog out! I have to say, this was the best one so far! That is just the cutest thing ever!