Friday, November 21, 2008

I have a little confession to make…

I take pictures of my family while they sleep.  I know that many people have the occasional “oh so cute” photograph of their sleeping angels.  That’s not what I am talking about.  My computer is the storehouse of many, many folders dedicated to the sleep positions of my husband and kids. 

I really do not know why I do this. Maybe its because they all have so much energy.  They are always moving, running, or jumping.  Honestly, there is just no better time to guarantee a shot than after R.E.M. has kicked in.

These are a few of my favorites:

sleep2

There are no rules when it comes to snuggling!

sleep3

This one makes me smile every time!

sleep4

Almost every night my very manly husband falls asleep in his daughter’s big fluffy, pink bed while she reads him a bedtime story!

sleep5

This is today’s favorite.  My little handsome fell asleep watching a toy commercial on TV.  I am sure he is dreaming about Christmas!

4 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Oh my goodness how precious!

Life on the farm... said...

that's funny and sweet...

Somer said...

I love these! They are so sweet!

Brandi said...

a little late on looking at these but I must say they are adorable...