Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter in our house

I love my children.  They are spunky, creative, and independent thinkers.  There are a few times in life that I would like to reign these qualities in a notch, family Easter pictures being high on the list.

Each year I set of goal of capturing that perfect shot of the whole family in their Easter best and, while the photographs are being taken, I actually convince myself that it went well.  However, upon closer review, I realize that our Easter portraits, although not perfect, exemplify our lives.

IMG_7102

IMG_7105

IMG_7104

We did manage to capture a couple of lovely moments, but that family photo still eludes us.

IMG_7119

love

 

signature

2 comments:

wendy said...

I knew those last two would turn out great! :)

Traci Michele said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR dress!!!

Hey there! I'm a new follower of your blog.

I'm hosting a GUSSY Giveaway too over at my blog if you want to enter two places:

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2010/04/win-some-gussy-goodness.html#disqus_thread

Hugs,
Traci