Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A moment in time

At least once a week I think to myself that I would like to freeze my kids in time and remember them at this exact moment.  On the other hand, at least 20 times a week I say I prayer that I’ll survive this exact moment.

IMG_7254

Today I’d like to remember my sweet Ella’s gappy smile.  She loves to tell me that people think she “loosed” a tooth but she didn’t really “loosed” a tooth, yet.  Someday that gap will be replaced by big girl teeth and I’ll be a little sad.   

I also love that I can’t take a picture of her without her holding her arms in the air in a dramatic pose.  That’s my free spirited, happy go lucky girl!

IMG_7268

This is the look that is so purely 3 year old Bryce.  In fact, he has given me a version of this look since he was a little baby and will probably continue through adulthood. 

Bryce is my quiet thinker with an energy level as high as his hair. He is moody and wild and steals everyone’s hearts.

Today’s a fantastic day for sunshine and smiles and good memories.

signature

1 comment:

Lorie said...

You are a precious MOM!with precious kids!
Love you!