Friday, June 20, 2008

Hairy Sucker

That’s what we had today because Bryce received his first haircut.  It hurt my heart to think of cutting his hair so I’ve put it off as long as possible.  However, it was recently brought to my attention that he was developing a bit of a mullet.  My heart decided it was way more painful to have a baby with a mullet than to have a big boy with a haircut, so cut we did.

PaPa (Jake’s dad) scheduled the haircut with Mr Luther.  Jake and his dad have a tradition of going to the barber shop together and have gone to Mr. Luther for years.  It was only right that Bryce be initiated into the “Man Club” and join them for his first trim.  Mr Luther quickly made friends with Bryce by giving him a sucker and from that point on we had a relaxed, people-watching, sucker-slurping, baby.    

 

bigchair

So little in such a big chair

haircut

Haircut? No big deal

afterhaircut

Still my sweet baby, even with a big boy haircut!

5 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Oh he is the sweetest thing!! That last picture is so precious!!

By the way nice job with the Windows Live Writer. :o)

Misty said...

Thanks, Valarie, for the Windows Live Writer info. It's my new favorite toy!

Somer said...

He looks like a little man now!

April said...

Oh my He is so sweet !! those eyes!!

Brandi said...

I just love these pictures. They are the sweetest. Kiss and Hug them for me (really hard)! I miss my Ella Mae