Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things I learned at the beach

I was blessed enough to spend the weekend at the beach with my Mom, sister, and 5 kids.  Relaxing?  Maybe not.  But we had an incredible time together and learned something new every day.

 

buckethead

Lesson 1 : Little monkeys will make their own fun when the DVD players stop working.  We moms should give them the chance more often!

 

popsicles

Lesson 2:  Popsicles taste especially good when shared in a bathtub full of friends

 

fritos

Lesson 3:  Sometimes a Southern Girl just needs to get comfortable and eat a bag of chips.  (European style!)

 

brycepool

Lesson 4:  We should all be as confident and comfortable with ourselves as a 1 year old.

 

momandkids

Lesson 5:  All the packing, planning, whining (mine), and sleep deprivation were worth it!

4 comments:

April said...

Oh my gosh, How much fun. We have gone through 3 or 4 tv sysstems for the car. They all break, so my kids make their own fun ( it is more like torture sometimes ). They are beautiful.

Woman said...

I know you all had so much fun! We met my family when we went to the beach. Nothing like cousins playing in the sand together!

April said...

go to my blog , you have been tagged.

Brandi said...

you have been tagged go to my blog