Thursday, July 31, 2008

Run as long as your little legs will carry you

This is the motto my son lives by.  He starts the day running and goes and goes and goes.  He is no Forrest Gump, mind you.  He runs with a purpose.  Yesterday’s purpose was apparently one of self discovery because this is how I found him.

nakedbryce

Precious, but I quickly bundled him back into a diaper and clothes so that we could avoid spreading those baby booty germs about the house. 

Today was a new day but the same race continued.  Bryce ran and ran.  He ran so fast that he ran right past his morning nap.  Unfortunately, naps are hard to outrun and Bryce ultimately lost the race, but I think neither of us were prepared for the finish line.  He fell asleep on the rug while I was changing his diaper!  I guess babies “hit the wall” sometimes, too.

sleepybryce

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Aww I guess we both had one of those days, JW runs like there will be no tomorrow (hince the pic that I have of him too)...

April said...

I could eat him alive!!!! Oh those naked baby booties.

Woman said...

Nothin cuter than a naked baby bootie!

DD said...

what a cutie pie. I found you through April and Maria, so I'm guessing you're somewhere near my neck of the woods.

Valarie Lea said...

Bless his little heart :)