Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where’s my muffin?

One day last week my husband made yummy chocolate chip muffins for breakfast. (I know.  He’s a keeper!)  I left mine on the kitchen counter while the coffee brewed.   Upon returning to the kitchen, I discovered that my muffin was missing.  There were however, a little pair of eyes watching me. 

I asked those little eyes, “Have you seen my muffin?” 

This was the response…

blm_muffin

Definitely not guilty, huh? (note the grubby hands, cheeks, and countertop)  I then asked, “Did Daddy sneak in here and eat my muffin?”

not_ashamed

Immediate relief.  Because I’m mommy and I can read minds, I knew he was thinking, “Yeah, that’s the ticket.  Daddy ate the muffin.  Let’s go with that.  Good thinking, mommy!”

4 comments:

Suzie said...

And that chocoalte mustash didnt help his story at all.

Life on the farm... said...

Ahhh ha...moment!

Somer said...

I love it!

Brandi said...

LITTLE RAT~When can't just ever have something of our own, we must share! LOL