Monday, August 11, 2008

Glamorous

jewels

The above is a photograph I took this afterno0n, but do not be deceived.  Glitz and glamour do not live here.  Nope!  This is the collection of crystals my 18 month old has plucked from the dining room chandelier throughout the day.  He removed a jewel or two each time he visited until he had this extraordinary collection.  Impressive.

I also found him perched upon the kitchen counter this morning sipping the remnants of my morning cup of coffee and rummaging for snacks. (I do feed him but he never gets full!)  This was after I discovered him in the shower with a pump bottle of hand soap, attempting to give himself a waterless bath.  It is so much fun now that he can open doors by himself.

How, you may ask, am I able to record these transgressions? Worry not.  The little criminal is safely behind bars.

behindbars

12 comments:

Christie said...

This is hilarious! I know exactly which chandelier, too! :>) I love this site and have been catching up on the ones I've missed. I'm going to forward this to John.....

DD said...

I've never seen such an adorable cleptomaniac!

DD said...

I'm such a dork. I totally didnt realize she's your TWIN!

Valarie Lea said...

Oh you are in trouble!!! He acts just like Little Logan did when he was that age, so I know what the outcome will be. I will be praying for you. :)

Life on the farm... said...

Maybe I better pray for both of you, cause well I know what's coming for both of you... and let me tell you I'm crazy! He has absolutely driven us both crazy!;)

Lorie said...

I love your blog - it helps me remember the good old days so long ago- enjoy them they pass too fast!
LOve ya, Lorie

Brandi said...

he is such a little McMonkey (for sure), just wait the days of hunting food, waterless baths, etc. are still a coming! It seems to never stop!

Squeeze him hard for me, but in the good way! xxxooo

Suzie said...

Oh he is too cute. They have to be to get away with all that mischief

Woman said...

It is amazing the things their little minds think of!

MommyGirl said...

I help me feel less crazy! Sometimes you have to laugh even when you may feel more like screaming!

Brandi said...

r u still teaching cubbies? if so guess what u have JW! hahaha oh what fun

April said...

He is so funny, I am so gald to have someone who understands what fun it is to raise creative kids !!