Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Her worm crawled OUT of the apple

j0438366

This is what our wonderful preschool teacher whispered to me as I picked up my precious girl at school today.  It is a good thing that I read the note that was sent home yesterday or I might have been a little confused by this statement.  It appears that the new rating system involves an apple, a worm and a bucket.  Obviously, the worm is not supposed to come out of the apple but we are all terribly grateful it did not fall in the bucket!

I didn’t  love to hear the news about the condition of the worm but I realize we will have ups and downs and some days will be better than others.  I know we are all still adjusting to the whole “school world”.  I just hope God understands my prayer when I pray that the worm stays in the apple.

6 comments:

DD said...

ahahah! That is so cute!

Valarie Lea said...

Well I hope the worm stays in the apple also :)

Brandi said...

that is just to cute, love the whole apple, worm, and bucket thing!

Life on the farm... said...

hmm.. that's new one... I hope the teacher doesn't give up and kick the bucket or eat the apple or some'n like that!;0 That is too cute!

Somer said...

I will pray that the worm stays in the apple too.

April said...

Worms are so much fun though !!